15/07/2011

My first Teddy


I made this teddy for my niece as it's her first birthday coming up at the end of July. Along with other things I have bought her I wanted her to have something homemade by me that she could keep forever! So along came chestnut (that is the bears name). This is where my 'Homemade Smile' journey began. After the frustration of putting this bear together I was very pleased when he was finally completed. I loved the sense of achievement that I finally finished it! OK he is not the most handsome bear out of the bunch but he is very fluffy and made with love. I hope when Maizey (my baby niece) grows up she will be proud of her auntie =)

2 comments:

  1. omg, that's amazing! I can hardly believe you made that. It looks so good! I'm sure your niece will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you! it took what felt like FOREVER! but he is kinda cute. She will get it on her b-day its wrapped ready and waiting!I will put up pics of her with it when she opens it =] xxx

    ReplyDelete